Latest Team Rankings
Free Text Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
January 29, 2013
* In this edition, we have a batch of winter workout scoop for our subscribers with several interesting team-related nuggets:
* USC needs another wide receiver or two to step up in 2013, and two young ones have answered the call so far in the weight room. Who are they?
* Some other young players will be counted on at key positions and are also performing well. Find out the latest on the heir apparent at center on offense and spur on defense.
* Football recruiting has heated up with signing day just around the corner. Which prospects will Steve Spurrier visit with this week?
* USC is holding a junior day next month, and a host of four-star prospects are slated to be in town. Get an early sneak peek at the names that are expected in Columbia.
* Which former Gamecock player who does not get a lot of recognition may have a shot to play in the NFL? We have that for you in this report.
* What is the latest on four-star LB Skai Moore and his visit schedule? Will he go anywhere else after a weekend trip to Rutgers?
* When will USC's coaching staff check in again with top 2014 QB target Drew Barker? That information is inside this report.
* Does South Carolina still hold the edge for 2014 four-star RB Derrell Scott? We have the very latest on him as well.
Find this information and more only in THE INSIDE WORD, a feature exclusively available for premium subscribers of GamecockCentral.com.
Not a member? An annual membership costs just 27 cents per day, giving you all the latest scoop on Gamecock athletics. Click here for our seven day free trial!
Already a member? Simply CLICK HERE FOR THE INSIDE WORD
South Carolina NEWS