Latest Team Rankings
Free Text Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
February 21, 2013
* In this edition, we have a batch of winter workout scoop for our subscribers with several interesting team-related nuggets:
* There are some potential position shifts to report along the offensive line. Which personnel could change during the spring? We have the word for you here.
* Which offensive linemen have been "beasts" in the weight room during winter workouts?
* Which receiver has been the most consistent during strength and conditioning work?
* How are early enrollees Connor Mitch, D.J. Park, and Ronnie Martin doing during their first month in the program?
* How is Connor Shaw's recovery coming along and what has been the impact of Dylan Thompson in the weight room?
* We have a couple of new names to share along the defensive line on the recruiting front, including a 6-foot-4, 300-plus pounder from North Carolina that the Gamecocks are involved with now.
* Four-star defensive end Lorenzo Featherston now plans a visit to Columbia, and we have the word on when it will take place.
* 2015 QB Kevin Johnson recently said he may commit to the Gamecocks soon. Will that happen? We have the very latest information on that front for our subscribers.
Find this information and more only in THE INSIDE WORD, a feature exclusively available for premium subscribers of GamecockCentral.com.
Not a member? An annual membership costs just 27 cents per day, giving you all the latest scoop on Gamecock athletics. Click here for our seven day free trial!
Already a member? Simply CLICK HERE FOR THE INSIDE WORD
South Carolina NEWS