Latest Team Rankings
Free Text Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
• GamecockCentral.com opened on Aug. 27, 1998, debuted its premium content section on Dec. 5, 2001, and joined Rivals.com on Jan. 6, 2004.
• GamecockCentral.com is a fully-credentialed online media publication that covers Gamecock football, basketball and baseball. That means we're issued press box and sideline credentials just like newspapers and attend every football, basketball and baseball game -- home and away. In addition, we provide in-depth coverage of Gamecock recruiting.
• GamecockCentral.com has four full-time staff members -- publisher Brian Shoemaker, recruiting expert Chris Clark, beat writer Scott Hood and beat writer David Cloninger -- in addition to several part-time writers and photographers. Here's a full list of our crew.
• GamecockCentral.com is a subscription-based website. While we have a lot of free content, we have even more content that requires a paid subscription to access. We offer two subscription plans: $9.95 per month and $99.95 per year. We offer 7-day free trial.
• GamecockCentral.com is home to the largest and most-active Gamecock community on the Web.
• Gamecock Central Inc., a South Carolina corporation, does business as GamecockCentral.com.
• GamecockCentral.com is an officially licensed site of Rivals.com (NOT owned by Rivals.com or Yahoo).
• GamecockCentral.com offers visitors a 7-day free trial. Give us a try now to find out why thousands of Gamecock fans subscribe to GamecockCentral.com.
South Carolina NEWS