Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
• GamecockCentral.com opened on Aug. 27, 1998, debuted its premium content section on Dec. 5, 2001, and joined Rivals.com on Jan. 6, 2004.
• GamecockCentral.com covers Gamecock recruiting, football, basketball and baseball. We are a fully-credentialed online media publication, which means we're issued press box/sideline credentials and attend every football, basketball and baseball game -- home and away.
• GamecockCentral.com has five full-time employees -- publisher Brian Shoemaker, recruiting experts/football insiders Chris Clark and Wes Mitchell, beat writer Scott Hood and multimedia specialist Jeff Tyner -- in addition to several part-time writers and photographers. Here's a full list of our crew.
• GamecockCentral.com is a subscription-based website. While we have a lot of free content, we have even more content that requires a paid subscription to access. We offer two subscription plans: $9.95 per month and $99.95 per year. Click here to subscribe.
• GamecockCentral.com is home to the oldest Gamecock community on the Web.
• Gamecock Central Inc., a South Carolina corporation, does business as GamecockCentral.com.
• GamecockCentral.com is an officially licensed site of Rivals.com (NOT owned by Rivals.com or Yahoo).
• Give us a try now to find out why thousands of Gamecock fans subscribe to GamecockCentral.com. Click here to subscribe.
South Carolina NEWS