Gamecocks vs. Missouri
* USC leads the overall series 2-1.
* The series in 2013 was the first ever between the two programs.
Looking Back at the Georgia Series
* Carolina lost two of three to the Bulldogs.
* It was the first time Georgia won a weekend series against the Gamecocks since 2008. The Bulldogs swept Carolina in Athens by the scores of 1-0, 5-3, and 4-2 in 2008.
* Every Gamecock who started on Saturday reached base at least once.
* The three hits on Friday night were a season low. The previous season low was four against Arkansas on April 4th in Game 2 of the double header.
* Georgia had eight hits in each game of the series.
* The Gamecocks hit .189 on the weekend. That was the second lowest batting average for Carolina in a SEC series this season. USC hit .168 at Arkansas.
1-4 Hitters Against Georgia
Friday: 0 for 13 with 1 walk
Saturday: 5 for 17 with 3 RBIs and 5 walks.
Sunday: 1 for 12 with 2 RBIs and 4 walks.
Total on the Weekend: 6 for 42 (.143) with 10 walks and 5 RBIs.
1-4 Hitters For Georgia
Friday: 4 for 16 with 1 RBI and 2 runs scored.
Saturday: 5 for 13 with 1 RBI, 1 walk and 1 run scored.
Sunday: 4 for 14 with 2 walks and 2 runs scored.
Total on the Weekend: 13 for 43 (.302) with 3 walks, 5 runs scored and 2 RBIs.
Offense Against Wofford
* Carolina scored 15 runs on Wednesday night against Wofford. It is the most in a game since they scored 17 in the season opener against Bucknell.
* In the last four games combined, the Gamecocks scored 18 runs.
* USC had 12 walks. That is the most since they had 13 in the season opener against Bucknell. They had 10 at The Citadel on April 16.
The Long Ball
Carolina has four home runs in the last four games. In the previous 13 games, they had four home runs.
Back at Carolina Stadium
The Wofford game was the first of five straight at Carolina Stadium. USC is 28-5 at home this season. They are 8-4 against SEC opponents at Carolina Stadium.
The Gamecocks SEC Record Since 2000
2000 - 25-5
2001 - 17-13
2002 - 21-8
2003 - 19-11
2004 - 17-13
2005 - 16-14
2006 - 15-15
2007 - 17-13
2008 - 15-15
2009 - 17-13
2010 - 21-9
2011 - 22-8
2012 - 18-11
2013 - 17-12
2014 - 13-11 (Missouri and at Vanderbilt)
* In the three game series against Georgia, he went 4 for 9 with three runs scored, three walks, and four runs batted in.
* In the three game series against Missouri in 2013, he went 3 for 11 with two runs scored and one walk.
* Leads the team with a .344 batting average in SEC play and a .345 batting average overall.
* Has a team best .522 slugging percentage in SEC play.
* Tied for the team lead with 11 walks in SEC play.
* Has four of the teams 12 home runs in SEC play.
* Tied for the team lead with 10 doubles.
* Has 23 walks to 26 strikeouts.
* Leads the team with 13 multiple RBI games.
* Enters the weekend with a seven game hitting streak and has a streak of 11 straight games reaching base.
* Went 1 for 4 against Missouri in 2013.
* In 24 SEC games, he is hitting .293 with seven runs batted in.
* All four of his home runs this season have come against non-conference opponents.
* Third on the team with a .330 batting average.
* Hit four home runs and has 26 runs batted in.
* Leads the team with 19 multiple hit games.
* Went 2 for 12 with one run batted in against Missouri in 2013.
* In SEC play, he is hitting .263 with two homers and 13 runs batted in.
* Has 11 walks to nine strikeouts against SEC opponents this season.
* Leads the team with five doubles in SEC play.
* Hitting .292 with four home runs and 23 runs batted in on the year.
* Hitting .133 with one RBI in SEC play.
* Hitting .190 with one homer and six RBIs.
* Hitting .266 with one homer and three runs batted in against SEC opponents.
* Hitting .276 with four homers and 20 RBIs on the season.
* Has 21 walks to 21 strikeouts on the year.
* Started all 49 games this season.
* Hitting .310 in SEC play with nine runs batted in.
* Tied for second on the team in SEC play with four doubles.
* Leads the team with 12 stolen bases.
* Entered the Georgia series with a .050 (1 for 20) batting average. Over the weekend, he went 3 for 11 with two runs batted in.
* Entering the Missouri series he is hitting .152 (5 for 33) with seven RBIs.
* Played in seven SEC games with four starts.
* Hitting .214 with three RBIs against SEC opponents.
* Hitting .189 with three homers and six runs batted in 10 SEC games this season.
* Played on Wednesday night against Wofford. It was his first start since The Citadel on April 16
* Played in 26 games with 25 starts.
* Second on the team with five home runs.
* Hitting .246 in 18 SEC contests this season.
* Second on the team with a .336 batting average overall.
* Tied for the team lead with 10 doubles.
* Hitting .235 with five RBIs in 22 SEC games.
* Has bat leadoff in 10 straight games.
* Hitting .273 with eight doubles and 20 runs batted in.
* Hitting .200 in 19 SEC games.
* Made 35 starts in 39 games played.
* Hitting .254 with 14 RBIs.
* Hitting .244 in 17 SEC games.
* Started in 11 of the 17 SEC games that he has played in.
* Played in 32 games with 17 starts.
* Has two doubles, one triple and 14 RBIs on the year.
* Did not pitch against Missouri in 2013.
* 6-4 with a 3.33 ERA in 12 appearances this season.
* Allowed 69 hits and 34 runs in 73 innings of work.
* 17 of the 69 hits allowed are extra base hits. 11 doubles and six homers.
* Has 69 strikeouts to 23 walks.
* All four of his losses are in SEC play.
* 13 of the 17 extra base hits allowed are to SEC opponents.
* Allowed 50 hits in 50.1 innings in SEC play.
* In his four losses, allowed 27 hits, and 22 runs in 23 innings of work.
* 6-3 with a 2.21 ERA in 13 appearances with 12 games started.
* Leads the team with 73.1 innings of work.
* Struck out 52 and has allowed nine walks.
* All three losses are in SEC play.
* Has 28 strikeouts to six walks in SEC play.
* ERA in SEC play is 2.68.
* Allowed 21 runs (14 ER) and 48 hits in 47 innings of work against SEC opponents.
* In his three losses, he has pitched 20 innings allowing eight runs (5 ER) and 16 hits. He has walked three and struck out 17.
* Allowed five runs in three innings to Georgia on Sunday.
* Four of the five runs came on a grand slam. It was the first home run that he allowed this season.
* 6-3 record with a 3.15 ERA in 12 starts.
* Has 42 strikeouts to 18 walks.
* Leads the team with six hit batters.
* ERA in SEC play is 4.57.
* SEC opponents are hitting .296 against him this season.
* Has 21 strikeouts to 15 walks in SEC play.
* In his three losses, he has allowed six walks and struck out five.
* 3-0 with a 0.37 ERA in 12 appearances.
* Has 20 strikeouts to four walks.
* Allowed 23 hits and three runs in 24.1 innings of work.
* 1-0 with a 0.83 ERA in 11 appearances with two starts.
* Allowed 23 hits and three runs in 32.2 innings pitched.
* Has 23 strikeouts to eight walks.
* 3-0 with a 0.89 ERA in 17 appearances with two starts.
* Allowed 15 hits and four runs (3 ER) in 30.1 innings pitched.
* Hitting .195 with two runs batted in.
* 4-0 with a 0.61 ERA in a team leading 24 appearances.
* Has 41 strikeouts to 14 walks.
* Allowed only one extra base hit this season.
* Second on the team with five hit batters.
* Allowed one run in 17 innings of action against SEC opponents.
* Has a 0.53 ERA in SEC play.
* 2-1 with a 0.56 ERA and 13 saves in 21 appearances.
* Has 40 strikeouts to seven walks.
* Allowed 15 hits and three runs in 32.1 innings of work.
* Allowed three runs (2 ER) on 15 hits in 22.2 innings of work in SEC play.
* Has a 0.79 ERA against SEC opponents.
* Has 27 strikeouts to five walks in SEC play.
* 20-27 overall with a 6-18 SEC record
* The Tigers are 4-11 on the road this season.
* Missouri has hit eight home runs this season.
* Dylan Kelly leads the team with a .335 batting average. He is the only Tiger with over 100 at bats hitting at least .300. He also leads the team with 24 runs batted in.
* Eric Anderson leads the team with three home runs and three triples. He also leads the team with 30 runs scored. The night highest player with runs scored is Dylan Kelly and Kendall Keeton with 18.
* Shane Segovia leads the Mizzou with 12 doubles.
* Keaton Steele leads the Tigers with nine saves. He is 0-7 with a 2.82 ERA. He has allowed 20 runs and 46 hits in 51 innings.
* Brett Graves is 3-4 with a 3.25 ERA in 12 starts. He leads the team with 80.1 innings pitched.
* John Miles is 2-6 with a 5.40 ERA in 13 starts. He is second on the team in innings pitched with 62.1 innings.
* Peter Fairbanks is 4-5 with a 4.50 ERA in 17 appearances with six starts.
* Eric Anderson is 2-3 with 3.30 ERA in nine appearances with eight starts. He has 46 strikeouts to seven walks.