Side Line Info 2010
The Side Line is an award-winning publication dedicated solely to USC football
gamedays. Each 28-page, full-color publication offers unique content including in-depth features, analysis and commentary from some of the area's most recognizable sports personalities and writers.
Each issue is game-specific, includes the most up-to-date rosters and statistics for each opponent,
and focuses on the lighter side of USC football, including tailgating and, of course, opponent humor.
Entering its sixth year, The Side Line recently won three awards from the South Carolina Press Association for its coverage of USC sports.
Note: It's only printed for home games.
2010 editions of The Side Line
- Southern Miss (available Wednesday, Sept. 1)
- Georgia (available Wednesday, Sept. 8)
- Furman (available Wednesday, Sept. 15)
- Alabama (available Wednesday, Oct. 6)
- Tennessee (available Wednesday, Oct. 27)
- Arkansas (available Wednesday, Nov. 3)
- Troy (available Wednesday, Nov. 17)
- Clemson (available Wednesday, Nov. 24)
The Side Line can be picked up at the following locations:
Free Times, 1534 Main St.
Carolina Ale House (Irmo)
Carolina Ale House (Vista)
The Sly Fox
Wild Hare (Vista)
Wild Wing Café (Vista)
Chick-Fil-A (West Columbia)
Carolina Wings & Rib House (West Columbia)
Box at Women's Quad
Box across from Capstone
Box at Sumwalt
Box at Byrnes
The Loose Cockaboose