Your weekly roundup of SEC basketball action, including standings, scores, schedules and the Associated Press poll.
MBB: SEC Roundup, Feb. 11
Florida 10-0, 21-2 W15
Kentucky 8-2, 18-5 W3
Ole Miss 7-3, 16-7 W1
Georgia 6-4, 12-10 W2
LSU 6-4, 15-7 W1
Tennessee 6-4, 15-8 W1
Vanderbilt 5-5, 13-9 L1
Arkansas 4-6, 15-8 W2
Missouri 4-6, 16-7 L3
Texas A&M 4-6, 13-10 L1
Alabama 3-7, 9-14 L4
Auburn 3-7, 11-10 L2
Mississippi State 3-7, 13-10 L5
South Carolina 1-9, 8-15, L3
February 4 (Tuesday)
*at #18 Kentucky 80, Ole Miss 64
*at #3 Florida 68, Missouri 58
February 5 (Wednesday)
*Auburn 79, at South Carolina 74
*at Arkansas 65, Alabama 58
*at Vanderbilt 64, Tennessee 60
*at Texas A&M 72, Mississippi State 52
February 6 (Thursday)
*at Georgia 91, LSU 78
February 8 (Saturday)
*at #3 Florida 78, Alabama 69
*#18 Kentucky 69, at Mississippi State 59
*at Tennessee 72, South Carolina 53
*Arkansas 77, at Vanderbilt 75
*at LSU 87, Auburn 80
*at Ole Miss 91, Missouri 88
*at Georgia 62, Texas A&M 50
February 11 (Tuesday)
*#3 Florida at Tennessee ESPN 7 p.m.
*Ole Miss at Alabama ESPNU 9 p.m.
February 12 (Wednesday)
*#14 Kentucky at Auburn SEC TV 8 p.m.
*Vanderbilt at South Carolina SEC TV 8 p.m.
*Georgia at Mississippi State FSN 9 p.m.
*LSU at Texas A&M CSS 9 p.m.
February 13 (Thursday)
*Arkansas at Missouri ESPN2 7 pm
February 15 (Saturday)
*Mississippi State at Auburn SEC TV 1:30 p.m.
*Texas A&M at Vanderbilt SEC TV 1:30 p.m.
*Alabama at South Carolina SEC TV 4 p.m.
*Tennessee at Missouri ESPN2 4 p.m.
*Ole Miss at Georgia FSN 4 p.m.
*LSU at Arkansas ESPNU 5 p.m.
*#3 Florida at #14 Kentucky ESPN 9 p.m.
February 18 (Tuesday)
*Kentucky at Ole Miss ESPN 7 p.m.
*Georgia at Tennessee ESPNU 9 p.m.
SEC Team Notes:
* Vanderbilt's Rod Odom, a 6-foot-9, 212-pound senior forward from Central Islip, N.Y., was named
SEC Player of the Week after averaging 24 points and four rebounds against Tennessee and Arkansas.
Odom scored a career-high 26 points against Tennessee, and followed up with a 22-point performance
against Arkansas. He added seven made 3s for the week, shot 50 percent (7-of-14) from beyond-
the-arc for the week, and made 61.5 percent (16-of-26) of his shots from the field.
* Arkansas' Bobby Portis, a 6-foot-10, 242-pound freshman forward from Little Rock, Ark., was named
SEC Freshman of the Week after averaging 21.5 points, seven rebounds and three blocks in wins
against Alabama and at Vanderbilt. Portis set the Arkansas freshman scoring record with 35 points
in a win over Alabama, hitting 14-of-17 from the field. He accounted for 29 of the team's first 35
points, including 17 straight. Portis also added six blocks to his 35-point night, becoming just the fifth
player in program history with six blocks in an SEC game.
* ESPN's College GameDay will visit Rupp Arena on Saturday, Feb. 15, when the 14th-ranked Wildcats host No. 3 Florida.
* Forty of 70 (.571) league games have been decided by 10 points or less. Eleven have been decided
by one possession.
* Florida's Patric Young, Missouri's Earnest Ross, Tennessee's Jordan McRae, Missouri's Jordan
Clarkson, LSU's Andre Stringer and Ole Miss' Marshall Henderson and Jarvis Summers have each reached the 1,000 career point milestone this season. Alabama's Trevor Releford reached the mark
last season and currently is the active leading scorer in the league with 1,702 career points.
* Florida (29), and Kentucky (22) own two of the longest homecourt winning streaks in the nation.
* Three active SEC coaches are the all-time winningest coach at their institution - Florida's Billy Donovan, Ole Miss' Andy Kennedy and Vanderbilt's Kevin Stallings.
* Alabama's Trevor Releford has scored in double figures 24 straight games dating back to last season.
* Arkansas' Michael Qualls has hit game-winning shots against Kentucky and at Vanderbilt.
* Auburn's Chris Denson (20.2) and KT Harrell (19.4) are the league's highest scoring duo.
* Florida has opened league play with at least 10 straight wins for the second time under Billy Donovan. The school record is 11 straight wins in 2007.
* Georgia's Mark Fox recorded his 200th career win Saturday against Texas A&M.
* Kentucky has had five freshmen in the starting lineup in each of their last three games. The Cats
have had five freshmen starters seven times this year.
* LSU's Anthony Hickey (3.5) and Andre Stringer (2.5) rank 1-2 in the SEC in assist-to-turnover ratio.
* Ole Miss' Marshall Henderson has hit a 3-pointer in a school record 56 straight games. The SEC record is 60 games by Arkansas' Pat Bradley.
* Mississippi State's next win at Humphrey Coliseum will be the 400th for MSU.
* Missouri's Jabari Brown has scored 20+ points in seven of his last eight games and is averaging 21.0 points (168) during that stretch.
* South Carolina's Brenton Williams has made at least four 3-pointers in five of his last six games. He is 27-of-51 (.529) from 3 during the stretch.
* Tennessee's Jarnell Stokes posted his 13th double-double of the season and 31st of his career career
* Texas A&M's Jamal Jones has scored 20+ points five times this season.
* Vanderbilt's Rod Odom is averaging 18.6 points per game over his last eight games (149 points).
Associated Press Poll (Feb. 10)
4. Wichita State
5. San Diego State
9. Michigan State
11. Iowa State
12. St. Louis
22. Ohio State